Tuesday, January 04, 2005

B

Before I continuing my alphabetical meanderings I went to my home page for a quick read of the headline and came across Is this internet prodigy about to knock Microsoft off its pedestal?

If you have already switched to Firefox as your browser, this will confirm that you probably made a good choice. If not, then read it and then download it from Firefox - Rediscover the web

So, where did we get to? Yes I know, not very far. B firstly, on a personal note should be for Brodick, a topic I have covered briefly in my opening blogs, and just to remind you it is the main town on the Isle of Arran off the west coast of Scotland. By the greater scheme of things, it is not wonderful in itself, but location, location, location.

Goat Fell from Brodick Posted by Hello

B is also for Bruno, another subject visited before, and also Bertie, not previously mentioned, but also sadly departed. I found a picture of them both together with their mate from next door who still comes to visit us in our otherwise petless state. Bertie was a Cairn Terrier, a breed of dog renowned for its stubbornness, but all the more loveable for it.

Bertie, Bruno and "her next door". Posted by Hello
Watched Bend it Like Beckham last night which qualifies for my final B. A great feel good movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home